MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 1 February 2018

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES DT...LOVE/ ST VALENTINES/ WEDDING/ ENGAGEMENT/ ETC


Hi and welcome to all my talented friends and visitors.

I am having a few problems with the top of my spine again so it may take me a little longer to visit everyone.
Thank you so much for your patience.

Today is the starts of a New Challenge over at 
This fortnight it's the turn of the B Team, and the lovely Jackie is our host, and she would like to see creations with 
Love/ St Valentines/ Wedding/ Engagement/ Etc.
The challenge runs from today till Wednesday the 14th of February 2018 and closes at 6PM.
Please try, and pop along to see what my lovely Team Mates have created, and enter if you can.
Sorry there are no prizes, but you may be chosen as one of the Top 3. 
Here is my DT card.



This card is a 7"x5" tent style card I made.
The papers are from the works a 12x12 size pad.
The white background paper is the reverse side of the paper.
I added a pocket and a tag which I stamped the word love, a heart, and red lips on.
Lastly I added some flowers, and leaves.

Thank you so much for your visit, and precious time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

17 comments:

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtige Valentijn kaart
Groetjes Gerrie

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning card it is just so beautiful. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Wendy L said...

It is so beautiful Jenny, thank you, xxx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Jenny

So colourful and a gorgeous design. Love the tag in the pocket

Happy crafting....

June x

Lia said...

In- and outside: both are beautiful creations!!
Lia, xx

Chris said...

Beautiful card Jenny, fabulous design and colours, love the stamping on the tag!
Hope you feel better soon.
Chris
x

Pamellia said...

What a lovely Valentine'c card Jenny. I adore that heart paper in the background, and the image is so perfect for your theme! Your flowers are so lush and that sheer bow is just divine! A really gorgeous creation for the holiday! hugs :)

meg said...

Stunning make Jenny, beautiful mix of papers stamped tag and embellishments

Patricia said...

Hello Jenny,
What a wonderful card, love everything about it.
I love the Paper Stacks from The Works, fantastic card and value.
Hazel and family all great, thank you for asking.
Hugs, Patricia xxx

Janice said...

Hi Jenny, sorry to hear you're still suffering, hope you start to feel better soon. Great card!! Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

KandA said...

So sorry to hear you're having problems with your spine and hope you're better soon.
Gorgeous card, love the colours and super design xx

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the heart papers you used!! Those lips are so fun!! Gorgeous colors and design!! I hope you are feeling much better soon. Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Hazel said...

Absolutely beautiful - I love all the little elements, flowers, bows, etc. Perfect. Hazel x

pam said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, love the beautiful papers and pretty flowers.
Hugs Pam x

Craftyhugs said...

Hi jenny. So sorry you're not feeling too good. I feel your pain, I suffer with lower part of my spine with awful arthritis. Hope it improves a bit for you soon. I love love love this card! It is stunning and the flowers are beautiful! Xx

Judith said...

this is gorgeous Jenny - a lovely design with fabdetails (i love those lips!) I hope you get some relief from your back pain soon hugs Judith xx

Cara said...

This is such a sweet card. Sorry to hear that your spine is misbehaving. Having had mine flare up this week, you have my total sympathy. Do you find that heat or ice, or alternating between them helps at all? I hope it settles down soon. Very carefully given, gentle hugs to you x