MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 21 July 2017

THINKING OF YOU CARD


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

Sorry I have been missing for so long.
Hubbies extension to his  shed is up and running wonderfully now, and family has gone home.
I have also had some child minding to do with my Grandchildren as they are now on their summer hols. 
Will be doing this on Monday and Tuesday next week also.
Then I have a break as Mum and Dad will be off with them separately for a few weeks.

Today I have a card I made a couple of days ago for the Allsorts Challenge, but haven't had time to post it.



This is a 8"x8" size tent style card.
I have used pearls and gems on this card as I do love using them both or individually as they both can just finish a project  perfectly.
The papers are a Cuddly Buddly download.
The lace insert in the circle is Snippets left over from another card I made.
So I will be joining my playground friends with this.
Used Glamour Dust around the edges, and glittered another piece of Snippets in the circle under the lace edges.

Thank you so much for your visit and precious time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

20 comments:

Janice said...

Hi Jenny, gorgeous card....in my favourite colour!! Glad to hear that you maybe ready for a rest now your childminding duties are over !! Have a great day. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

meg said...

Beautiful card Jenny, love the colours and all the die cuts

Cara said...

This is such a pretty card, love how you've used all the different dies and made them work together x

brenda said...

Hi Jenny,

So pleased you found time to join in this week ans your card is lovely as always, such a delicate focal element and then the pretty sparkly Butterfly. Many thanks for joining us again at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, So glad everything, more or less, is back to normal in your household now.
A gorgeous card, my favourite colour, lovely die-cuts and 'bling'.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kathleen said...

Really beautiful card Jenny, super design and love all the fancy dies and the lovely lace.
Thank you for joining our Lavender and Lace challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

Sarah said...

So glad you had time to share this pretty card Jenny, the dies are fantastic and I love the cotton lace and the pretty pearls ( you should join us at AYLI). Hope you will have fun with your grandchildren next week xx

Chris said...

Such a pretty card Jenny, lovely dies and beautiful colours.
Sometimes it's busy being a Grandma...wouldn't want it any other way though! Enjoy your time with the Grandkids...and then enjoy your well-deserved rest!
Chris
x

Barb said...

Oh this is gorgeous Jenny. Love the colours too. Barbxx

Lisa said...

Wow, this is so stunning!! I love the colors and the design!! The details you added are just perfect!! What a gorgeous card this is, Jenny!! I love, love it!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jean said...

A lovely card, I love the colour and all of your trimmings and die cuts are very pretty.
Jean x

Darnell said...

It sounds like summer is busy and going well for you and the family, Jenny! Great to hear! Your card is out of this world outside and inside! Wow, wow, wow!! Great snippets masterpiece!! Hugs, Darnell

Lynne said...

A beautiful card Jenny and the lace insert is so pretty! My favourite colour too. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It x

Di said...

Absolute perfection Jenny! What a wonderful card - a total delight. LOVE the pearls with the lace too.

Hugs

Di xx

Michelle said...

Beautiful card Jenny - gorgeous Lilac colours - Michelle x

Sue said...

Such stunning colours my lovely fairy godmother! this is gorgeous. Hope you can chill for a bit now lol take care and lots of huggles and sloppies from the J household xxxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sarah said...

Thank you for sharing with us at AYLI. Lovely to see you xx

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, Jenny, such beautiful colours. I love the decorated die cut circle aperture. xx

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the colours and the snippets in the circle are very effective
Hugs, Kaz xx