MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 25 July 2017

RUDOLF DAYS GD ...................JULY 2017


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

Today starts the
over at Scrappymo's blog.
The challenge runs from the 25th of the month till the end of the month.
As always it is anything goes as long as it's Christmas.
Only one entry per person.
Maureen always offer a lovely prize to the winner.
As I am GD this month here is my card.

   

This is the largest size Spellbinders Grand Circle die I used to make this round easel card.
The papers came from My Craft Studio CD Wonderful in White.
The die used is Tattered Lace Glisten in the Snow, and Christmas Flora.
I cut it out twice and glued it together to make it more sturdy, and then sprayed it with aerosol glue and then glittered it.
I also decoupaged the bow, and the bow tails.
I added a Snippet of yellow card behind the windows to make it look like the lights are on in the church.
The sentiment is a stamp I won on the Snippets playground.
I used both pearls and gems on this card as I do love to use them both for finishing touches.

Thank you so much for your visit, and the wonderful comments you make.
 

26 comments:

Wendy L said...

It is beautiful Jenny, xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, This card is gorgeous !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Lia said...

Jenny, this is an amazing christmascard. I love the colours and the details.
Great job!!
Lia xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wonderful use of those pretty dies Jenny in this gorgeous Christmas easel card.
Lorraine

Chris said...

Jenny this is a stunning easel card.Love the blue /white colour combo...so fresh and frosty perfect with those gorgeous die cuts. Lovely dimension and the added pearls and bling give a touch of luxury! This will take pride of place on someone's mantelpiece!
Chris
x

Liz said...

Absolutely beautiful, Jenny. Great design and the colours are gorgeous. xx

Darnell said...

Congratulations on being guest designer, Jenny! I think your Christmas creation is spectacular! It is way more than a card! It is a room decoration to be tenderly boxed and brought out year after year!! Hugs, Darnell-

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Your card is stunning Jenny, it looks great as a circle easel too. I bought this die when it was on recently but have not played with it yet.

Sue dxx

mamapez5 said...

A beautiful card Jenny. The bright blue and white is really striking. You have used a lovely range of dies. I don't often go for Tattered lace dies as I find them a bit too fussy, but these are really nice. Well done. Kate x

Lisa said...

Wow, this is stunning!! I love the shape and design!! The details are amazing!! So, so beautiful!! The colors are fabulous, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jenny, love the design and your frosty colours, congratulations on your DT post, Kate x

Sarah said...

This is a stunning card Jenny, love how you have layered the scene for depth and the poinsettias are amazing xx

scrappymo! said...

Oh my goodness, Jenny! This card is so very elegant and beautiful. The white dies pop against the blue background.
Loving the fancy fold you used here and the tip about the spray glue for glitter.

Thanks for being such a great designer for the Rudolph Days Challenge.

Kathleen said...

Wow Jenny, this is totally stunning, love circle cards and love this circle easel card. Some gorgeous dies and a fabulous background. Whoever gets this card will be very lucky.

Kath x

Barb said...

Congratulations on your Guest Designer spot Jenny. This is a really WOW! card. I love round cards and your easel is just stunning! Barbxx

meg said...

Stunning card Jenny, love the shade of blue and the dies, beautiful.

Lynne said...

A beautiful card! The colour is gorgeous and with all your extra touches and the gems around the edge it must look amazing irl. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It x

Carol L said...

Your gorgeous easel card looks fantastic in this blue color! What a work of art it is with all the diecuts and bling! WOW!!

Cara said...

Oh wow, this is just stunning. I must have been a labour of love adding all that bling x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This is another stunner Jenny. I'm sure the recipient will give it pride of place at Christmas x

Craftychris said...

Stunning card! Love the shape and design and the blue and white is beautiful! xxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Wow, what a terrific card. I always forget how great shaped cards can look.
The shade of blue is lovely.
Ang x

Bonnie said...

What a beautiful card, Jenny! I've never seen a circle easel card before! I LOVE it!

LesleyG said...

Fabulously ornate card Jenny, love the yellow to make the Windows glow, and the decoupaging really makes it pop xxx

Whisper said...

Oooo what a stunner, am loving the dies and the stunning colour combination, Lvu Sam x

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at a Gem of a Challenge.

Helen x