MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 2 September 2016

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY


Hi and welcome to all my craft loving friends and visitors.
I can't believe it's Friday again, and tome to join ERIKA HERE 
with an Oldie for Friday.
This is all just for fun, but a super way to show some of your newer friends what you have created in the past.
So here is mine for this week the image was a Freebie on a blog, but I am so sorry as I can't remember the name of the blog so I can't give it a mention.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
The image was coloured in with Pro-Markers, and Flexmarkers, and I added Glossy Accents to the goggles.
I don't know if I have shown this as an Oldie before so excuse me if I have.

Thank you for your visit,and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

11 comments:

Barb said...

I love this Jenny. What a great image and I love the colour combo. A great idea using the screw too. Have a lovely weekend. Barbxx

Erika said...

Loving the steampunk image Jenny, a great card.
Thanks for joining me today sharing an oldie, have a super weekend.

Hugs Erika. X

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a great Steampunk image and card Jenny, the papers and colours work perfectly with this image.
Lorraine

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic image Jenny. Love the idea of the screws.

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic image Jenny. Love the idea of the screws.

Chris said...

Brilliant card Jenny, love the image, steampunk is a favourite of mine!
Chris
x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Great card Jenny, I like the image and the embellishments
Kevin xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, I love this card, and the image is fantastic.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

*Vicki* said...

Such a stunning card Jenny!! Love the steampunk image along with the screw accents! So fun! Have a great weekend! HUGS

pam said...

Fantastic card Jenny, brilliant steampunk image, great colours and backgrounds too.
Pam x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Don't think I've ever seen you do steampunk before lol!
Great card and image.
Best wishes.
Ang x