MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 25 August 2016

RUDOLF CHALLENGE AUGUST 2016


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

Today is the start of the Rudolf Challenge, and as DT member I don't have to post a DT card for this month.
I also can't join in the challenge for the next 5 months.
So I have made 2 cards just to remind you of the Rudolf Challenge.
It starts on the 25th of the month till the end of the month, over at
and it's a great way to get some of your Christmas cards made earlier than you sometimes do. 
So here are 2 cards I made.







These are 8"x8" size cards.
The images come from a Hunkydory Christmas set I bought lately as I loved the images.
They are both decoupaged.

Thank you for your visit, and the wonderful comments you make about my work.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

18 comments:

Wendy L said...

They are gorgeous Jenny, I still love decoupage, xxxxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Two beautifully special Christmas cards Jenny, always so well finished with the matching inside decoration, fabulous.
Lorraine

Mrs A. said...

Both beautiful Jenny,but the ivy on the last card just tips the balance for me. I love the size and the lovely gloss on each leaf. Hugs Mrs A.

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, I love both these images, they are gorgeous cards.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Two crackers.....excuse the pun lol!
I must try and use my old Hunkydory kits as they are lovely.
Ang x

Chris said...

2 beautiful cards Jenny, can't believe it's Rudolph Day already. Thanks for the reminder.
Chris
x

Mrs A. said...

Hi Jenny, Norm here. I was very pleased with my polishing but That Doc sure is a hard task maker. He kept finding spots I had missed.!! Hugs Mrs A.

Michelle said...

What beautiful cards Jenny. I do love decoupage and haven't done it for ages! Thank you for my lovely comments on my blog yesterday. I left an update on our move on my blog today lol - Michelle x

Janice said...

Hi Jenny, beautiful cards.....you're the queen of 8 x 8's !! Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

These are really gorgeous Jenny and I can see the appeal of the traditional images xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Wow! Two stunning cards Jenny, both inside and out. I especially like the first card as I love the image which has an amazing sense of depth and just feels so traditional. I really like the addition of the Ivy on the second card too. Sandra :) X

cuilliesocks said...

Two marvellous cards Jenny, I love the traditional images and your designs, Kate x

Kathleen said...

Hi Jenny, two fantastic traditional cards, great papers and embellishments too.

Kath x

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh Jenny, I am so in love with these Christmas cards! Wow wow wow! Your images are so traditional and vintage at the same time, I could live inside one of your cards! Beautiful accents, the metallic trims are so festive! LOVE!! hugs :)

*Vicki* said...

These are all stunning creations with the gorgeous decoupaged images!! Stunning details and sparkle! HUGS :)

Erika said...

Two lovely decoupage Christmas cards Jenny, great traditional themes.

Hugs Erika. x

Liz said...

Beautiful traditional Christmas cards, Jenny. Stunning designs. xx

Kathleen said...

Finally come to a post that I feel no-one will be commenting on as I just wanted to say that your card today is fabulous but what a great pity you didn't save it till next week as my challenge for Allsorts is Anniversary or Special Occasions..
Don't tell anyone I told you that, lol.

Kath x