MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 21 August 2016

PLAYING WITH INK DUSTING AGAIN AND SNIPPETS


Hi and welcome to all my craft loving friends, and visitors.
May I say a big thank you to my newest follower, and thank you so much for joining me on my crafting journey.
I do hope you are all enjoying your weekend, as the weather has not been too good.

I have been playing with my ink dusters again, and I hope this card looks okay.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
I used a snippet of card to do my ink dusting, and stamping on with Memento Inks.
Some of the black card used was also snippets so I will of to join my playground friends again this week.
I was one of the featured cards in the playground last week with my little book so I am really a happy bunny today.
I used the Delicate Vines Inkilicious Stamp for the background.
Sorry about the inside photo, but for some reason when I photograph the inside of some cards I get a yellow colour near the fold especially on white card.

Thank you so much for your visit, and the wonderful comments you make.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY. 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/pixies-snippets-playground-week-243.html 

27 comments:

Di said...

Wow Jenny, you're doing some great work with those ink dusters! Gorgeous scene with so much perspective and depth! Love it - and the finished card is beautiful, as always.

Hugs

Di xx

Jane Willis said...

Oh, this is beautiful! I watched the ink dusting demo for ages at the Make It show this year, but reluctantly decided I don't have enough space for a set of the brushes
Jane

Rita said...

Beautiful card. It really looks so Special too. I love my ink dusters Jenny. Hugs Rita xxxx

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Beautiful card I have to say Jenny. I am still trying to get use to using those Dusters !!! Can use Clarity brushes but these Dusters not so good "yet".

Thank you for popping over to my blog

Crafty hugs x

Pen Sunshinepen said...

ps should have said yes the bread was lovely which I made x

Pamellia said...

Wow Jenny, this is gorgeous!! I am so in love with the little summery scene you created, I could just imagine running through that lovely field with the birds flying and singing overhead! Amazing imagery! hugs :)

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning Jenny, lovely inking and the stamped design is gorgeous, love it all, Kate x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Hi Jenny, your card looks more than OK! I really like how you've just used black ink for your background and added colour to the main focal image. I also like how the vines blend from your main image into the background. The inside of your cards always look as special as the outside and this just goes to show how much hard work you put into them. Enjoy the rest of your evening. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

Darnell said...

You deserved to be featured, Jenny, for that amazing work of art! I have a feeling you might even be featured again with this incredible work of art! It is WAY more than okay, my friend, it's fantabulous!! Have a great week!! Hugs, Darnell

Liz said...

Stunning, Jenny! A fabulous scene and I love the background too. xx

Mrs A. said...

Love your hills and gorgeous sky colours. A perfect card. Your little scene is so tranquil looking. Hugs Mrs A.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jenny
This a fabulous card... Your colours are stunning .. Love Love Love it!
Hugs Sylvie xx
Thanks for your comments on my blogx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely inky scene Jenny, gorgeous card.
Lorraine

Cara said...

Just stunning, such a beautiful sky. Cara x

pam said...

Stunning inky scene you have created Jenny! beautiful colours and shading on your work.
Pam x

Kathleen said...

Certainly better than having to use a duster!
I think this is a fabulous card, love the vines stamp and the way you have carried it onto the main image and the pieces inside the card. Totally brilliant design.

Kath x

Chris said...

This is really beautiful Jenny, love that tranquil little scene you've created with your fabulous inking and stamping.
Chris
x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Jenny, I like everything about it!!
Kevin xx

Sally H said...

It looks gorgeous, Jenny! A Beautiful card and what a wonderful quote. I think you know how much I love my ink dusters!

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card Jenny.

scrappymo! said...

This is a beautiful scene, Jenny.

I have not made scene cards yet but have been collection the sorts of stamps needed to do so and think I finally have enough to do a simple scene. Will tag yours as inspiration.

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, This card is gorgeous !! I love how you have combined your colours and they blend beautifully, a gorgeous scene.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Sue B said...

Wow! this is stunning Jenny! what a beautiful scene you've created with your ink dusters.. looks so realistic and peaceful…love the colours… and the fab quote! :-)
Thanks for all your lovely comments… they are very much appreciated.
The weather can't decide what to do. We've had weekend of rain but is supposed to be going hot and sunny again tomorrow... is like being in a giant sauna!!! Lol
Hope you are well
Sending love and hugs, Sue B xx

Erika said...

Wow Jenny I love it. What a super scene, loving the inking.
I think you've done a fabulous job.

Hugs Erika. x

Sarah said...

Wow Jenny, you certainly have the hang of those ink dusters...a beautiful card and I love how you have used the pretty stamp all they way through...really lovely xx

Janice said...

Hi Jenny, missed this the other day. Absolutely beautiful !!!! Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Absolutely beautiful.......dusted to perfection.
Now, if you'd like to come and do a bit of dusting round mine, not with inks though lol!
Beautiful card.
Ang x