MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 16 August 2016

PASTEL INKED BUTTERFLY CARD


Hi and welcome to all my craft loving friends, and visitors.
Thank you so much for your visit, and time.
I very much appreciate every visit, and comment.

I do hope everyone is feeling well, and for those that may be feeling under the weather, I am sending big hugs to help make you feel a little better.

Today I have a card I made as a thank you for a blog friend, and realized I hadn't shown it yet.
So this will fit the bill over at the Allsorts Challenge I think.



This is a 6"x 6" size card.
I heat embossed the butterfly stamp all over the card with white embossing powder, and then used colour cloud Rose Blush, and Fresh Grass inks to give the pink and green.
I didn't have a yellow ink but I had a Pan Pastel Chalk which I didn't realize would cover the white embossed image so that's a lesson I have learn't.
The big butterfly is a very old big wooden stamp, and coloured in with my Chameleon Pens.
I added some wire and beads for the antenna.

Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges. 
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/week-376-butterflies.html 

16 comments:

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Lovely summery card. So pretty. Another small project.......are you running low on card lol! We're so used to seeing your 8x8s.
I've never used Pan Pastels but would have thought they would have resisted too. Does not affect the loveliness of the card though.
Ang x

Mrs A. said...

Very very pretty it is too. Hugs
Mrs A.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

a very fun and cheerful card, love the pastel background.
Lorraine

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, Jenny, love the colours. I've got some Pan Pastels gathering dust, I must get them out again soon. xx

Sarah said...

What beautiful summery colours Jenny and the flowers are such a pretty finishing touch xx

cuilliesocks said...

WOW, what colours, absolutely gorgeous Jenny, love the butterfly and the beautiful design, Kate x

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Jenny, this is just so beautiful, colorful and cleverly done!! I really love the beads on the butterflies antennas! Super fun design! HUGS

pam said...

Gorgeous summery colours on this beautiful card Jenny, love the butterfly and details.
Pam x

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card Jenny. Such beautiful cheerful colours.

Chris said...

So beautiful Jenny, just love these gorgeous colours!
Chris
x

brenda said...

A lovely Butterfly creation for our theme this week Jenny and such pretty soft colour, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Pamellia said...

Oh my goodness Jenny, it's like a rainbow sherbet delight! Such a lovely blend of colours! The butterfly is beautiful and the flowers are so dainty! Just stunning! hugs :)

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, A really lovely card, love everything about it.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Barb said...

A really pretty summery card Jenny and thank you for the tip about pan pastels. I bought a set of Chameleon pens from a friend as she couldn't get the hang of them - neither can I!!!! Barbxx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card, just perfect, , thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Butterfly' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x