MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 19 August 2016

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

Well it's Friday again so soon, and time to join ERIKA HERE 
with an Older Creation.
This is all just for fun, but a great way to show some of your older work.
We all have days off from bolgging so to post an Oldie, can perhaps let someone see somthing they may have missed the first time round.
You don't have to have posted it before it just needs to be something you have made in the past.
So go on and join us we would love to see more of you join us.
Here is mine for this week some boxes I made out of the left over card when I make my boxes for an8"x8" card.


These measure 4"x4" in size.
The left one I used some Mandala Peel offs to create.
The right one is Die Cuts.

Thank you for your visit, and the wonderful comments you make I very much appreciate your feed back on my work.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.
 

16 comments:

Wendy L said...

They are both gorgeous Jenny. xxxx

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER!! These are both so elegant and gorgeous looking Jenny!! TFS! HUGS

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny, both boxes are wonderful, they are so very elegant and would make a small gift so much more special, Kate x

Marie-Louise said...

These are gorgeous Jenny. I love making boxes.

Barb said...

Hi Jenny, your boxes are both so pretty. What a lovely way to decorate the tops. Barbxx

Erika said...

Hi Jenny and thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie today. I love your boxes WOW, stunning. Great die layering too.
Have a super weekend whatever your plans.

Hugs Erika. x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Both are marvellous. Would make any gift look truly special.
Have a great weekend.
Ang x

pam said...

Two wonderful box`s Jenny, stunning decoration on these..
Pam x

Chris said...

Two beautifully decorated little gift boxes, fab make Jenny.
Chris
x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful creations here, love the stunning dies and the classy look of these boxes....xx {aNNie}

Rainey's Craft Room said...

These are very pretty Jenny and will hold all sorts of small gifts - gorgeous.
Lorraine

Mrs A. said...

I missed these super boxes the first time round so glad you got to show them again. Hugs Mrs A.

Mrs A. said...

Hi Jenny, Norm here. I just had to fess up in the end cos it was nagging at me like tooth ache does not saying it was me wot done it. Mrs A. Didn't really mind though as she said a headless statute lent a certain finess to the garden.! Hugs Norm.

karenlotty said...

These are lovely Jenny I know ai've miseed a few oats So I will enjoy looking back to see your lovely creations I have missed

karenlotty said...

PS Congratulations on raising all that money for such a worthy cause

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, What a brilliant idea to use up your 'cut off' card, I really must try this. Your boxes are beautiful.
Lots of love from Patricia xx