MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 11 August 2016

BUTTERFLY CHALLENGE NO 60...............V IS FOR VASE AND OR VANILLA..... AND SNIPPETS MAKE



Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.
Sorry I have been missing for a while, but the fund raising event at my daughter's place of work was at the weekend, and since then I have been trying to catch up on my house work that I neglected, to get as much made as possible.
I also had a funeral to attend, for our keyboard player of our little singing group which is sadly no more.
I do miss it so much. 

So today I have a card made for the current Butterfly Challenge.




This is a A5 size card.
The card is some snippets of card which came with some crafting affects that belonged to my Aunt when she passed away a few years ago.
I found the free digi image of the vase on the Internet.
Coloured it in with Pro-markers. 
Then I added a Butterfly Bouquet from a Tattered Lace Die.
Inked it with Colour Cloud Rose Blush, and sprayed it with aerosol glue and glamour dusted it.

Thank you so much for your visit, and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.

18 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card and such a pretty vase, love it Kate x

Marie-Louise said...

Super card Jenny.

Cara said...

A wonderful card, love those butterflies. Cara x

Sarah said...

This is so pretty Jenny, the vase is gorgeous and the sparkly butterflies look very at home. I hope the fund raiser went well after everyone's hard work xx

Kathleen said...

What a great idea and a very pretty card.

Kath x

pam said...

Beautiful card Jenny, lovely image with the butterfly spray.
Pam x

Wendy L said...

This is gorgeous Jenny, Love the idea of butterflies instead of flowers from the vase, xxx

Liz said...

What a great idea to use butterflies coming out of the vase instead of flowers. Beautiful card, Jenny. xx

Mrs A. said...

Jenny you have come up absolute trumps with this card. I love the vase and your deligthful bouquet of butterflies. I was a tad worried that this challenge might stump every one but not so you. Thank you for fluttering by. Your card will be entered twice. Hugs Mrs A.

Chris said...

A beautiful card Jenny, love the idea of the bouquet of pretty butterflies (gorgeous vase too!). Hope the craft event was a great success!
Chris
x

terrie said...

Jenny, your card is beautiful....love the butterflies flowers
Your card turned out fantastic...
Thank you for leaving a lovely comment on my blog.....hugs

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Wow !! this card is gorgeous !! I love the image of the vase, it reminds me of something antique that I have seen, and I love how you have coloured it in, the bouquet of butterflies is genius !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Mrs A. said...

Hi Jenny, I'm do glad you told us about your
Mum's washing. I was getting a bit concerned about Sammy insisting all her pink stuff had to be washed seperately . Hugs Norm.

LesleyG said...

sorry to hear of your sad loss.....pretty card vase and all xxx

Di said...

Such a pretty vase Jenny - perfect for this wonderful butterfly flowers card!

Lovely to see you in the Snippets Playground too.

Hugs

Di xx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

wauuu wat een schitterende kaart Jenny
Prachtig met de vlinders
Groetjes Gerrie

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Sorry to hear about your friend. Sad times.
A small card for you Mrs L lol! Small but perfectly formed and lovely you have used sentimental embellishments.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Barb said...

This is such a pretty card Jenny and what a clever way to use those lovely sparkly butterflies. Barbxx