MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 21 July 2016

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES DT CARD...............MONSTERS AND/ OR ALIENS



Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.
Today I am posting my DT card for
 MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES
challenge blog.
It is the B Teams turn for this fortnight, and our host for
 this  challenge is the lovely Tanja, and she has chosen the theme of Monsters, and orAliens.
So we would like to see your lovely creations with either Monsters or Aliens or both.
We have no sponsors for our challenge so it's all for just a top 3 badge, but well worth it, as we love to see your work entered, and visit you.
Now I can tell you I did struggle with this one, as I don't own anything to do with Monsters or Aliens, but the good old internet to my rescue.
I fell in love with this cute Monster, and who could be scared of him.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
I made the backing paper from the image on my 3D2 CD yet again.
This is quite a old CD, and I sure have had my monies worth from using it, as well as it being so useful.
Added glossy accents to the eyeball.
Please pop along and have a look at the lovely creations made by my team mates. 
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

24 comments:

Wendy L said...

Fab card Jenny, you were the same as me I searched the same image !!!!
Good to get out of our comfort zone sometimes, xxx

Liz said...

Oh WOW, Jenny. This is just fabulous! Adorable little monster and I love the matching backing paper. xx

Craft buddy said...

Love your friendly monster, he's very sweet. I like the colors you've gone for and the glossy accent is a really good addition x Jessie

Chris said...

He IS the cutest little monster! Fab card Jenny, inside and out, love that backing paper too...it works so well with this design
Chris
x

Janice said...

Hi Jenny, fab card. Question: where did you buy your cd from? and what's it called? Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Barb said...

A very happy alien on your card Jenny. It's great fun. Barbxx

KandA said...

Fabulous card Jenny and I love that super monster xx

Christine Harrop said...

What a cute little monster Jenny. I love the colours you have used and the backing paper you have designed. LIke you I would have been lost too because no monsters or aliens exist in my little world ... lol! Hugs Christine xx

Sarah said...

This made me smile Jenny, he's such a loveable monster and a great colour too xx

Sue B said...

Awww he's SO sweet Jenny… think I've fallen in love with a wee monster! love the fab matching paper that you've made… gorgeous colours! :-)
Hope you are well and having a good week
Love and hugs, Sue B xx

Marie-Louise said...

What a cute monster Jenny - adorable. Love the combination of colours.

Cara said...

That's one cute monster! Love the card you've made with him. Cara x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, The monster looks like a 'Devil Minion' haha, you find brilliant images, a lovely card.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, The monster looks like a 'Devil Minion' haha, you find brilliant images, a lovely card.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

pam said...

Fantastic card Jenny, love these monsters and great colours.
Pam x

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card and a fabulous little monster, brat matching papers.

Kath x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Great fun monster card Jenny, I love it!!
Kevin xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fun monster card, lovely design both inside and out.
Lorraine

Pamellia said...

Oh how fun is this!! Love the cheery colour palette and your monster is just too cute!! Love this one Jenny! hugs :)

Erika said...

What a great monster Jenny. I love him and great colours too. You've matched the brief perfectly.

Hugs Erika. x

Claire Grantham said...

Great monster card Jenny, loving the colour palette you have used and he really isn't scary at all. Cx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Well done with providing inspiration for this tricky challenge.....thank goodness it wasn't on team A lol!
Best wishes.
Ang x

scrappymo! said...

This cute and very fun monster made me smile. A very fun card!

Tanja said...

your creation is just adorable - love the colors and your sweet little monster