MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 1 September 2015

BROTHER IN LAWS BIRTHDAY CARD

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends,
and visitors.
Thank you so much for your visit.
I very much appreciate your time spent leaving
me such wonderful comments.

Well tomorrow is my sister's husbands Birthday,
and I was trying to think of what to put on his 
card this year, and suddenly thought he lives in South Wales, and is a big fan of anything Welsh 
so here is what I came up with.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
The backing paper I made from  the Welsh flag
on my 3D 2 CD.
I cut out his name in 2 colours and off set them
slightly.

Thank you again for your visit.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

19 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny, super bright card for a footy fan, hugs Kate x

Sarah said...

That is most definitely "Welsh"!! a fab card Jenny xx

Barb said...

What a great card for your BIL Jenny. Your background paper is great. I wish I could do all that clever stuff with the computer! Brbxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a fun card for your BIL! I love how you personalized it with his name! I know he'll love it!

Kathleen said...

Great card and the papers look brilliant.

Kath x

*Vicki* said...

Jenny, this is such a fabulous design and I love how you've personalized it too!! Super fun and bright! :)

pam said...

Fabulous card for your BIL Jenny.. bet he loves this.
Hugs pam x

Carol L said...

I guess we don't have to do too much guessing to know what sport Gary enjoys do we? What a great birthday card, wonderfully personalized for your dear brother! NJ!

Darnell said...

I think he will love this, Jenny! It has everything he loves, including his own name!! Hugs, Darnell

Patricia said...

Brilliant card Jenny,
Your BIL certainly can't say that card was not made for "him"
Patricia x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, What a brilliant card for your Brother in Law, a great idea.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, What a brilliant card for your Brother in Law, a great idea.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Michelle said...

Hi Jenny - really cool card for a man - your Brother in Law will love this - Michelle x

aussie aNNie said...

brilliant designed card the colours are just gorgeous.xx
{The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

Jacee said...

Such a fabulous idea you had there Jenny, he's going to be thrilled and surprised with this lovely creation!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Jean said...

A great personalized card Jenny, I am sure your BIL wil love it. I like the way you did his name, it looks brilliant.
Jean x

karenlotty said...

Perfect for your BIL

Erika said...

A perfect card for a proud Welsh man.

Hugs Erika. x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Wonderful personalised card. Bet he loved it!
Best wishes.
Ang x