MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 3 August 2015

GRANDSON'S BIRTHDAY CARD

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends,
and visitors.
I do hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
It has been a very busy weekend for me, and the
weather has been glorious.
Today I have a Birthday card I made for my 
Grandson that lives in Wales.
His Birthday was the same day as Ellie's, and his
older brother's Birthday is tomorrow.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
The image, and paper comes from a Crafters Companion CD that was free with their magazine. 
This magazine had wonderful lot of freebie
items that tempted me, because we all like a
freebie don't we.

Thank you for your visit, and the wonderful 
comments you make.
I very much appreciate everyone that is made.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

18 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Jenny. What a fabulous card. Great colours and wonderful image. I am sure that your Grandson will love it.
Hope you are keeping well.
Love Sandra xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, I love this card for your Grandson, a great wild animal theme, and that beautiful image of the elephant, I bet he loves this.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Christine Harrop said...

What a fabulous image you have used on this super card Jennie. Would be great for any male card. Love and hugs Christine xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, :0)

Erika said...

Hi Jenny your grandson obviously is like my eldest boy used to be, a lover of animals. He used to have animals all over the house and would play for hours with them. Happy days!
A super card love your elephant.

Happy crafting, hugs Erika. x

Patricia said...

Brilliant card Jenny, love the whole thing.
Wow! so many birthdays so close
Patricia x

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous Jenny! I love the elephant theme and those images are so beautiful! The little elephant charms are perfect, amazing birthday card! hugs :)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wonderful card Jenny, I love that elephant
Kevin xx

Sarah said...

Another fabulous card Jenny and the fact that the image was a freebie is even better!! Sounds like you have had a busy time with family Birthdays, our busiest months are February and March xx

Jacee said...

Great design Pauline, super image and I love the little charm, lovely!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

pam said...

Fantastic card for your Grandson Jenny, he will love this Elephant theme, love the colors and layout.
Hugs Pam x

Jean said...

Wonderful elephant image, your Grandson will love this card. I like the elephant charms too.
Jean x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A great male card Jenny your Grandson will love it.
Lorraine

Sue said...

Wonderful card for your Grandson my lovely fairy godmother..the elephant reminds me of Woody when he walks around with his head up LOL the charms are super duper too!! take care and lots of huggles from the J Household and sloppy kisses from Olliebobs and Woody xxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxx

Carol L said...

I love the elephant image with those sparkling green eyes! Great card for your grandson, especially with that little elephant charm! Well done!

JJ said...

This is gorgeous Jenny, I love Elephants so this is fabulous, love the little Elephant charm too.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

*Vicki* said...

This is such the perfect card for a little boy! :) Love the papers and that fun elephant accent too!! Well done!

Carole Z said...

Great card for a boy, love the elephant images,Hugs Carole Z X