MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 15 April 2015

ANNIVERSARY CARD

Hi and welcome to my blog, all my very talented
friends, and visitors.
Thank you so much for your visit, and comments.
It means so much to me that you take the 
time to visit me.

Well we have had some lovely sunshine in my
part of Kent the last few days, and may it continue.
 I do hope you are experiencing the same 
lovely weather wherever you may live.

Today I have a anniversary card for my step Son,
and his Wife, I know she loves the colour purple.





This is a 8"x8" size card.
The papers were printed from the Crafters 
Companion CD called LOVE.
The hearts with the letters were also printed 
from the same CD.
Now I didn't have Lavender Card stock so I used
White Card, and coloured the edges with 
Milled Lavender DI.
I used a Quickie Glue Pen, and some crystal 
glitter to enhance the paper, and the hearts.

Thank you again for your visit, and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

17 comments:

Pamellia said...

What a gorgeous Anniversary card Jenny! Wonderful colours and I love that you personalized it! They are going to be over the moon to receive this beauty! hugs :)

Sarah said...

Putting names on the cards turn them into a keepsake I always think and this fab card is sure to be treasured. Wall to wall sunshine here in Dorset. I have just mowed the lawn and have come in looking very red faced!! xx

Patricia said...

Brilliant, love,love,love it
Patricia x

Jacee said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, lovely colour, a great design, a really lovely idea.
Been a bit dull here today although it's really quite warm, the sky looks as if it's about to chuck it down any minute, you must have had our share of he sunshine today.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cuilliesocks said...

Stunning card Jenny, love the colours you've chosen, I'm sure they will love it, hugs Kate x

Christine Harrop said...

Lovely card Jenny - you can't go wrong with purple ... lol! We've had great weather too and today has been really hot. Hope all is well with you and Tony. Hugs Christine xx

Kathleen said...

What a brilliant idea to put the names on the hearts, Brilliant card.

Kath x

Jean said...

I love the gorgeous colours you've used here Jenny ,and all the little hearts look lovely.
Jean x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Love, love love this. My favourite colour and what a brilliant design.
Will be treasured I'm sure.
Best wishes.
Ang x
PS . . . We've had some cracking weather lately too.

pam said...

Beautiful anniversary card Jenny, love the design and colors.
Pam

aussie aNNie said...

one word, STUNNING.XX{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Liz said...

Oh Jenny, this is just stunning! I love the colours. xx

Stamping With Bibiana said...

just fantastic, I bet the couple, love IT!!!
I hope you had a fabulous time with your family .
bibiana

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, wonderful card full of purple hearts! I love to look on this rich and soft color !

Hazel said...

Jenny a brilliant card, I bet they lived it. Hazel x

Michelle said...

Hi Jenny - Another stunner of a card - this is beautiful and the purple is so striking - I love it - Michelle x

Marie-Louise said...

This is fantastic Jenny. When I see cards like this I wish I had bought more cd's.