MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 12 February 2015

THROW BACK THURSDAY CHALLENGE NO 6

Hi and welcome to my blog all my crafty friends,
and visitors.
Thank you for your visit and your precious time 
spent visiting me.
I really do appreciate everyone of you taking time
out of your busy day to visit me.

Well it's time for the Throwback Thursday
Challenge again, and please try and join Bibiana
HERE as I think this is a fab way to show your
older creations.
Here is mine for the Challenge No 6. and HERE
the link to the original post.




This is a 8"x8" size card.
Details of the dies used in this are in the original
post. HERE

Thank you again for your visit.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenge. 
http://stampingwithbibiana.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/throwback-thursday-challenge-6.html 

19 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

Jenny this is gorgeous. Such a wonderful colour.

Rita said...

What a gorgeous card Jenny. I love the colour and the flowers are so pretty. Hugs Rita xxx

Patricia said...

Good morning Jenny
A brilliant card,love the colours, your flowers and great design.
Have a good day

Patricia x

Pamellia said...

Wow Jenny, this is gorgeous! So many intricate die cuts, your arm must have been super tired after cranking all of those out! Beautiful flowers and I love the soft metallic shimmer! hugs :)

Liz said...

A stunning card! The colours are beautiful and the I love the design - there is so much detail. xx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Hallo Jenny
Een schitterende kaart prachtige kleur en mooie bloemen heb je gebruikt
Groetjes Gerrie

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Jenny. Wow, what a stunning card, I just love the colours, and the amount of work that has gone into this creation is brilliant. The centre panel with the flowers is just out of this world and I am just in awe of your fantastic talent.
Thank you so much for becoming my latest follower and for your lovely comments, it is very much appreciated, and I cant wait to see more of your lovely work.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Stamping With Bibiana said...

WOW WOW< WOW! this is sooo beautiful, 1st i love the color, 2nd the pearlized effect, the one tone is fabulous and the FLowers OMG!...thank you so much to bring it back to this new post and play along in my TBT (thrwoback thursday), I had missed the 1st time that you did it! so I am very glad to discover it!. Such a great card needed the extra attention , thanks jenny for your support!
hugs
bibiana

Алексровер Анна said...

I agree with other girls, the color is wonderful! Love how you user that beautiful corners! Great card!!!

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card Jenny. I love turquoise and the shimmer you have achieved here looks amazing, together with those fab flowers xx

Jacee said...

This is beautiful Jenny, what a gorgeous colour!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Athéna said...

Superbe carte, bravo.

Oksana said...

Beautiful card Jenny in lovely colours. Great flowers too!xx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Jenny, the embossing and dies are so vey striking, fabulous colour, hugs Kate x

pam said...

Gorgeous card design Jenny, love the colour..embossing..decoration..and those gorgeous flowers, beautiful inside too.
Pam x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Wow, your card is amazing! I love it! Thanks for stopping by my place, Linda. I'm your newest follower xxx

Erika said...

Ooooh Jenny that is my favourite colour, great card and love your use of dies. The flowers are stunning.
In answer to your question, one of my boys plays the drum set at home, my other plays the snare drum in a pipe and drum band, plus the pipes, guitar and bass guitar. They certainly don't get their musical talent from Mum! One thing for sure, it is never quiet. Already had one practising this morning, the drums, before 9! Argh!

Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, A beautiful card, a fabulous 'throwback'.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Wow, wow and for good measure. . . . .wow
Beautiful design, flowers and colour.
Love, love , love it!
Have a great weekend.
Ang x