MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 13 February 2015

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY

Hi and welcome to my blog all my craft loving
friends, and visitors.
I would like to welcome my 2 new followers,
and thank you so much for choosing to follow 
me, and I hope you will visit as often as time allows you.
 
Well it's Friday again, and time to share your Oldie For Friday with Erika  HERE.
This is mine for this week, it's a card I made 
for my Daughter to give her Granddaughter.



This is a A4 size card.

Thank you for your visit, precious time, and the
wonderful comments you make.
I very much appreciate you all.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

14 comments:

Pamellia said...

What a fun card! I love all the bling, so perfect for a princess card! I bet she loved it! hugs :)

Irene said...

Hello Jenny,

Just brilliant.

luv
irene
xxxx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Jenny. Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous, bright and colourful card. I just love the design and the inside all done to match too, perfect in every way.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Hettie said...

Gorgeous card Jenny. I think any little girl would love this one. Me too!
Hugs
xx

Rita said...

Stunning card Jenny, any little girl would love this. Hugs Rita xxx

Patricia said...

Brilliant card Jenny,
A card any little girls would love to receive and treasure.
Have a great weekend

Patricia xx

Liz said...

A gorgeous card, Jenny, perfect for a five year old. What five year old girl doesn't love 'Frozen'!

Erika said...

Oh Jenny what a super card I bet your Granddaughter loved it. A fabulously frozen card!
Thanks for sharing an oldie this Friday and have a super weekend.

Hugs Erika. x

Erika said...

Oh Jenny what a super card I bet your Granddaughter loved it. A fabulously frozen card!
Thanks for sharing an oldie this Friday and have a super weekend.

Hugs Erika. x

Jacee said...

Lovely design Jenny! colourful and cheery, I really like this, my granddaughter would too as she is mad on 'Frozen' too.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely design and image, just every little girls sort of card.
I must be the only person on the planet that's not sen Frozen!, hugs Kate x

Kathleen said...

Fabulous card for a 5 year old, bet she loved it.

Kath x

pam said...

Hi Jenny, bet this card was well received by your Granddaughter, beautiful design
Pam

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Aw, a super card for a little girlie.
An A4 size card always freaks me when I'm deciding how to fill it but you did a wonderful job.
Have a great weekend.
Ang