MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 9 August 2013

WEDDING CARD AND BOX.

Hi and good afternoon to all you talented crafty
blog friends and visitors to my blog. 

THANK YOU for all your comments on my
last creation. It was a quickie card, so sorry if
today's post is a bit similar, as I didn't have 
the time to think up a new design, for either
one as they were last minute makes. 
Today's card and box I made for my Son and
his wife for a wedding they are attending
tomorrow.
The colours I used were very similar to their
wedding invitation, so I based my card on
this.

CLICK TO ENLARGE.


Now the inside.



Now the box.



This is an 8x8 size card.
I made the box out of A3 card doubled up 
for strength.
I used plain card as their invitation was on
plain card.
Then I used the Spellbinders Decorative 
Grand Circles again.
Spellbinders Anemone Die for the flowers.
Leaves were from the Cheryl Lynne Flower
Die. The flourishes were from the Spellbinders
Venetian set, and lastly the corners were the
Marianne Creatables doubled up of a bit of 
colour.

Thank you again for your visit , time, and
comments.
I do love reading what you have to say about
my work.
I hope you are all enjoying your Friday, and 
those of you feeling under the weather, I am
sending big get well wishes your way.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

13 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful card Jenny. X

Sarah said...

Wonderful card and box Jenny. You inspire me to get my dies out and have a play!! x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful Jenny, wonderful colour combo and the dies and design are fantastic, as usual your inside is so good, Hugs kate x

Hazel said...


Beautiful card and box Jenny, this will be treasured I am sure.

Hazel xx

Sue said...

As usual a fabulous card and box!! you are definitely my queen of the dies my lovely fairygodmother xxx love the colours. I need to get in my craft room sometime today but I've been too busy LOL lots of huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxxxx

Crafty Lark said...

Both are beautiful Jenny, love the way you use the big dies and all your fab detail. Also love your chosen colours. xx Flora

Rita said...

Stunning card Jenny. Great idea of doubling up the card to make the box. I love little tips like that. TFS. Hugs Rita xx

ps. Tomorrow is my son's Silver Wedding ,but they are off to Tenerife tomorrow too, x

Sue said...

A gorgeous card and box Jenny. I love the elegant design with such a beautiful flower. Such a nice touch to use the correct Wedding colours.
hugs Sue xx

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful box and card Jenny as was yesterday's. Sorry I am behind again with my comments. These are very elegant cards. Your lovely flower reminds me that I have that die - after seeing this it is time to get it dusted off.

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Stunning Wedding card and Box, the wedding couple will love it, love it, love it.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Carole Z said...

Morning Jenny, what a beautiful card and box, I love black and white for weddings and this is such an elegant design, the couple will be thrilled, hugs Carole Z X

Planetsusie said...

Hi Jenny me little matey - you always choose beautiful dies and this is no exception. I love the colour, it looks somewhere between navy and purple - so it's all good!

Hugs to you and your cakes

Sue Pxxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Gorgeous card and box. Im sure they will be thrilled with them. x