MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 27 November 2012

THANK YOU

Good morning to all you wonderful talented people and visitors.
I hope you all had a wonderful Monday, and that you managed
to fit some crafting into your day.
THANK YOU for all your good wishes over the last few days, 
and THANK YOU for all your comments.

Today I have made a THANK YOU card for all of you, for all the kind wishes you have left for me via my blog.
I hope you like it.

Click on the photo to enlarge the picture.

Now the inside.


This is a 5x5 scolloped card.
Matted with Hunkydory card and a topper.
I added some lace, some leaf sprays from the Spellbinders 
Foliage 2 Die, some little flowers from my stash.
Thank you again for your visit.
I hope you all have a wonderful crafty day.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges.

13 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Hi Jenny, love the elephant with his bouquet of flowers! Sometimes it's nice to use toppers which can help speed up the process, especially at this time of year when time is so precious. Hope you have a good day! Love from Christine xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny, thank you for the thank you card. Love that elephant, he looks so jolly and your card is decorated beautifully.

Wilma x x

Patricia said...

Good Morning Jenny,
Another very pretty card, love that Elephant he is Soooo!!! cute.
Have a Great Day

Patricia xx

Caroline said...

Hi Jenny thank you for the thank you card it's beautiful I love the elephant he's adorable and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

Oh thank you Jenny this is a wonderful card for all of us ...your friends .
You have a super crafting style well done and good luck in the challenges big hugs Elaine

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, What a really lovely thing to do, thank you so much, and what a truly beautiful card, you are such a lovely lady. Have a lovely day.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Rita said...

Good Morning Jenny. What a gorgeous card. Hugs Rita xx

Sue said...

This is so beautiful Jenny. I love the cute image and all the pretty detailing

Hugs Sue

Carole Z said...

Hi Jenny, such a lovely card..cute image and the inside is really lovely too, Carole Z X

melanie said...

What a beautiful card its stunning >melanie

Sue said...

Awww bless how cute is this card its gorgeous huggles Jenny xxxxxxxxx

Craftyhugs said...

Ohh wow! What a stunning card. The elephant is soooooo cute! What a lovely thought to make a card for all your blogging friends. You sure are a very kind ladie! All the best. Hugs xxx

Planetsusie said...

How kind you are for making your blog friends this card Jenny! Hope that includes Pidgy. I love the picture (my sister has a thing about elephumps and collects them). Great embellishments on there as well.

Hugs Sue Pxxx