MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 9 October 2016

BUTTERFLY CHALLENGE AND SNIPPETS CARD


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.
I do hope you are having a great weekend.
Thank you so much for your visit, and precious time.
I really do appreciate every visit, and comment.

Today I have a card I made for the Butterfly Challenge, and I also used some snippets for the underneath of the Butterfly Wings so I will be joining my playmates in the Pixie's Snippets Playground with this too.



This is a 6"x6" size card.
The checkered  paper is a download from Cuddly Buddly Crafts.
Then I used some snippets of kraft card to make my base of my butterfly's wings, and used spray glue on them and then I added Cosmic Shimmer Polished Glitter in Pale Bronze colour to them.
I cut out my patterned butterfly wings with the Couture Mariposa die.
Then I snipped some flowers from the same die and used them in the corners.

Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.

17 comments:

KandA said...

Gorgeous card Jenny. Love the colour combo and your butterfly looks fabulous against the checkered background xx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Jenny, gorgeous colours and and the butterfly is amazing, Kate x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Lovely as always Jenny. I love the bright and cheerful colours, beautiful die cuts too. Enjoy the rest of your evening. Hugs, Sandra X

karenlotty said...

Hello Jenny I lost how to get the latest posts on my iPod! Thankfully it appears to be back to normal Beautiful Butterfly die and a very pretty card I shall enjoy scrolling back to see the projects I have missed

Janice said...

Hi Jenny, you can't go wrong with a butterfly can you !!! Lovely colours and background papers team up perfectly. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Mrs A. said...

I love your checkered background. It looks superb against the cyan of the butterfly. Thankyou for fluttering by my challenge where your card will be entered twice. Hugs Mrs A.

pam said...

Beautiful card Jenny, gorgeous butterfly, love the colours you have used.
Pam x

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, Jenny. What a great butterfly die cut. xx

Sarn said...

An absolutely delightful butterfly card Jenny. Love the glitz.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Erika said...

A beautiful snippet birthday card, great colour and the butterfly is stunning.

Hugs Erika. x

Christine Harrop said...

That checkered background and colour combination is great Jenny. HOpe things are well with you and Tony. Love and hugs Christine xx

Jean said...

This is so pretty Jenny, the butterfly and colours are lovely.
Jean x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a beautiful card Jenny, love the gorgeous butterfly.

Sue xx

Di said...

Fabulous card Jenny - glad someone has cracked Mrs A's current challenge. I'm really struggling here, sigh.

Hugs

Di xx

Barb said...

What a gorgeous card. Your butterfly is beautiful Jenny and I love the pearls on the body and antennae. Barbxx

Viv said...

Really pretty card. Great colour combo!

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Just trying to catch up as much as I can. Your Autum easel card is glorious and the baby card and Harry Potter are fab.
This one is so lovely with that huge butterfly.
Glad to hear your back is better and thanks for your kind comment.
Best wishes.
Ang x