MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 7 November 2015

PINK GEM GUEST DESIGN......................CHRISTMAS CRITTERS

Hi and welcome to all my craft loving
friends, and visitors.
Well today sees my 2nd post as Guest Designer for the 
PINK GEM CHALLENGE BLOG 
I have really enjoyed joining the Design Team of the Pink Gem Challenge, as if you know me well I do love their wonderful images, and card kits as they are such good value for money, and besides they always are so cute too, as well as excellently designed.
Take a look at the Design Teams wonderful creations for some inspiration if you need it.
So here is what I came up with for 
this challenge that wants to see Christmas Critters.
I decided to make another shaped card on my ScanNcut for this.


This is just under an A4 size.
I decoupaged the bow, her snout and mouth, her body, paws,and the candy cane, and then used stickles to glitter them.
I added a sentiment to her paw.
I reversed the image on the ScanNcut,
and made a card out of it.



I glued a couple of shapes together with photo glue to make it sturdy.

I added some Pink Gem papers from their website to the inside with photo glue, and edged it with a Pro-Marker.

 Thank you so much for your visit, and time.
I do hope you have time to join this wonderful challenge, and see what the other Design Team have been up to.
I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

15 comments:

Wendy L said...

Looks gorgeous Jenny, xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Wow !! Wow !! Wow !! Jenny, This is absolutely amazing !! You are a genius, I love this.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh Jenny, this is just adorable and soooo unique!! I love love love this one!
Hugs :)
My Little Craft Things

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Crikey, this looks like something you would see in a shop, its so professional looking.
Great stuff!
Have a great weekend.
Ang x

Ps.....it was Emily did the MAWTT post not me hahaha!

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, this card is GREAT!!!!!!!Great idea, great design and sooooooo funny bear!

Jacee said...

This is so fabulous Jenny, fabulous idea and great work, love it!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny, that a wonderful card, and a brilliant shape, love it and your Oldie is just lovely too, trying to catch up here, Kate x

Sarah said...

This is adorable Jenny and perfect for a first Christmas I thought xx

Kathleen said...

Fantastic Jenny, what a great card and how fabulous to be able to make one in such a great shape, great colouring.

Kath x

karenlotty said...

Terrific card I bought a ScanNcut when they first come out and I must be the only person in the world that returned a ScanNcut! It cut a shadow on one edge and at the time Mel John weren't as expert as they are now and didn't help Ho hum! Your image is terric Have you invested in that TL USB stick yet?

pam said...

Hi Jenny, adorable card shape, looks so cute! beautiful image and colours.
Pam x

Sue said...

Stunning card my lovely fairy godmother! sorry I haven't been around much lately but it's been very hard lots of love from the J household and sloppies off Olliebobs and Woody xxxxx huggles xxxxxxxxxx Sue xx

Barb said...

What an amazing piece of work Jenny. You really are so clever.

Thank you for your recent visit and good wishes. Barbxx

Christine said...

Hi Jenny what a super sweet image for this gorgeous creation..love the decoupage & backed with the lovely PG snowflake digi papers..nice take on the chall theme.

Many thanks for taking on the role of Guest designer Jenny loved all your creations..hope to see you again soon .

smiles Christine x.

Erika said...

By Jenny you've been busy this weekend, I love this, so cute and a perfectly shaped Christmas card. Beautiful.

Hugs Erika. x