MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 19 November 2015

ANOTHER TISSUE BOX FOR THE BUTTERFLY CHALLENGE

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.
Thank you so much for your visit, time, and all the wonderful comments you make.
I very much appreciate every one that is made.
I have made another Tissue Box this 
time for the Butterfly Challenge Theme, and the letter is Q for Quadruple so I put 4 bows, and 4 butterlies on it.



The border round the top, and the corners I cut out on my ScanNcut.
The tulip paper is from the Cupcake
Crafting CD Floral Delights, by Andrew Hull.
I cut out, and decoupaged some tulips from the paper.

I do hope you have a wonderful day what ever you are doing.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY. 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
http://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/43-butterflies-q-is-for-quadruple.html 

23 comments:

Wendy L said...

Delightful Jenny, so cheery, bright colours, xxx

Patricia said...

Wow! Jenny now you have started making these ... will you stop soon??
I love what you have done on this one.
Hugs
Patricia xxx

Christine Harrop said...

Super tissue box cover Jenny. Those bright colours are just the thing to cheer up this horribly wet day. I went into town this morning and our country roads had so much standing water on them by the time I came back. Not flooded exactly but it needs to stop soon!! Hugs Christine xx

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous make Jenny, what a beautiful design and fabulous colours and embellishments, Kate x

Barb said...

That is so lovely Jenny. There's so much lovely detail too. Barbxx

Sarah said...

Ooh this lovely sunny tissue box has cheered me up no end!! Your fabulous die cuts are the stars, as usual but I am rather partial to that ombre ribbon. I am doing a craft fayre on Sunday week and think I might make a couple of these in a Christmassy design, I'll let you know how I get on!! Hope you haven't been too badly affected by the storms, they passed us quite quickly thank goodness xx

Jacee said...

It looks great Jenny, I like the colour, so cheery, you're getting in the swing of things with these, they would make such lovely gifts.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Hazel said...

Very pretty Jenny. Hazel X

Michelle said...

Hi Jenny - WOW - this looks amazing and so useful too! Such a clever and pretty make - I LOVE it! Michelle x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This is fabulous !! I'm loving all your embellishments, really beautiful.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Tina Z. said...

This box is perfect, I love the delicate colours and tulips.

Thank you for joining us on Butterfly Challenge.
Tina, GD on Butterfly Challenge

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous colours and the ribbon looks very interesting, great creation.

Kath x

pam said...

Another beautiful tissue box Jenny, gorgeous colours and embellishments, Perfect.
Pam x

Mrs A. said...

Another super entry. Your tissue box is beautifully decorated. I love that diamond patterned ribbon. The tulip paper is u usual and I love how you have cut the extra tulips out to give added depth . Thankyou for fluttering by# 43. Hugs Mrs A.

Liz said...

Another fabulous tissue box! Lovely bright colours and beautifully decorated. xx

LesleyG said...

Wow what wonderful creations xxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Oooh, this is lovely and bright. So beautifully decorated again.
Best wishes
Ang x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a beautifully made gift Jenny, love the colours and pretty layers.
Lorraine

Pamellia said...

Wow, another stunning piece Jenny! I love the fresh floral peach palette on this one, this will brighten up any room it sits in! Gorgeous. hugs :)

Janice said...

Afternoon, what a fab box!! Love it. Janice xxx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Carol said...

This is so pretty Jenny. Carol x

Erika said...

Another beautiful box Jenny, great colour combo and loving the tulips.

Hugs Erika. x

Hettie said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. Love that paper. What gorgeous papers too.
Thanks for visiting. That sentiment stamp is a Hero Arts clear stamp that i just wiggled onto the block with the cut edge underneath until it flowed in the same way!! Cheating i know!!
Hugs
xx