MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 4 September 2015

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends,
and visitors.
Thank you so much for your visit, and time.

Well I'm extremely late with posting my Oldie
for Friday.
If you would like to join ERIKA HERE with 
something you have posted before, just leave
her a comment on her Oldie for Friday, and she
will pop by and leave a comment on yours.
It all just for fun, but a delightful way to show
some of your newer followers what you have
created before.

So here is mine for this week I first posted this
in November 2012.



 This is a 8"x8" size card.
The papers are from the Desert Blooms Pad.
The main center on the front of the card is from
a leather belt I bought at Primark, and never 
wore.

Thank you again for your visit, and your 
wonderful comments.
I so very much appreciate every one.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.
 

19 comments:

PharmacyMichele said...

Lovely card & fantastic recycling!

Michele.

Sarah said...

What a great bit of upcycling Jenny xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Love the colours and a great way to recycle that belt.
Lorraine

Patricia said...

Brilliant use of that belt Jenny.
Great card, love the design.
Patricia x

*Vicki* said...

Such an amazing up-cycled design here Jenny!! Love it!! Happy Friday!! :)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, I like the design
Kevin xx

pam said...

Beautiful oldie card Jenny, great idea to use your belt as decoration.
Hugs Pam x

Carol said...

Such a beautiful oldie Jenny and a lovely array of dies. Carol x

karenlotty said...

Clever! I shall look at stuff in Primark in a different light now! Great oldie

vic said...

Hello lovely oh wow this is fab Jenny! You always decorate your cards beautifully but the inside of your cards blows me away they look absolutely stunning!! And it's a 8x8 wow I'm so impressed :)
Big hugs to you
Vic x

Barb said...

A lovely oldie Jenny. How inventive of you using a leather belt. It's very clever. Barbxx

Алексровер Анна said...

Wow! Love the mint green and brown leather in the palette! Thank you for sharing this creation!!!)))

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Jenny, lovely dies anc papers, great oldie, Kate x

Erika said...

Oh Jenny I love how you have incorporated the belt that you hadn't worn. Recycling at it's best.
Great colour combo to match it too.
Thanks for joining me sharing an oldie this weekend, have a good one.
Hugs and happy crafting, Erika. x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful card and Wow, look at all those gorgeous die cuts! Your Oldie is a Goodie!

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, A fabulous card, the colour combo is gorgeous.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Jacee said...

Fabulous Jenny, a really great design, I love how you've done this!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Liz said...

A lovely card, Jenny. I love how you've recycled the belt. Very clever! Thanks for sharing again. xx

Darnell said...

I thought that flower center might be leather! This is very impressive, Jenny, and just as relevant today!! I hope you are doing well!! Hugs, Darnell