MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 17 July 2015

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends,
and visitors.

Well I am a Great Grandparent again this morning
as my Granddaughter has had her baby girl.
Don't know anymore info at the moment.
So as it's Friday again and time to share your
Oldie with Erika HERE
I thought I would show an Oldie Baby Girl card,
and box I posted a few years ago.
So try and join in I know it's just for fun, but a 
wonderful way to show something you have posted before, and it's nice to see something you
haven't seen for while.





This is a 8"x8" size card and box made to fit.
The image and the papers are from the Joanna
Sheen Baby Love CD which you can no longer 
buy.

Thank you so much for your visit, and precious
time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

19 comments:

Liz said...

Congratulations on becoming a great grandparent again! Thanks for sharing your beautiful card. xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Jenny. Many congratulations on becoming a Great Grandparent again, how wonderful, and what a stunning creation you have made, so much beautiful detail and so very pretty and delicate. I LOVE IT.
Have a lovely day and a wonderful weekend too.
Lots of love, Sandra xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Hearty Congratulations to you and Tony on becoming Great Grandparents again, it's so exciting isn't it, I love babies, they are so cuuuuuuuute haha.
Your card is fabulous, it's a shame the CD is no longer available, I have loved all the baby images you have used off it.
Enjoy your weekend.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Hearty Congratulations to you and Tony on becoming Great Grandparents again, it's so exciting isn't it, I love babies, they are so cuuuuuuuute haha.
Your card is fabulous, it's a shame the CD is no longer available, I have loved all the baby images you have used off it.
Enjoy your weekend.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Hazel said...

Congratulations To Tony and yourself on the birth of your new great grand daughter. Your oldie is beautiful. Hazel x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Jenny, I like the image the colours and the embellishments
Kevin xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Congratulations Jenny! hope mum and baby are doing well.
This is a beautiful card and box, so pretty and delicate. A lovely design both inside and out.
Lorraine

Pamellia said...

Wow Jenny, this is just stunning! I feel like I say that a lot, but it's true! I love that image, it's more realistic looking and has such a soft feel to it, and all your wonderful die cuts and embellies are just amazing as always! Great flashback choice! hugs :)

Erika said...

What fabulous news Jenny, congratulations, I hope mother and babe are doing well?
A beautiful baby girl card, love the image and embellishments.
Thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie today, have a super weekend, hope you get chance for a bosie.

Hugs Erika. x

Michelle said...

Congratulations on your new baby granddaughter Jenny. How lovely. This card is so gorgeous. A great flashback to have. I have that CD from somewhwere. Must look for it lol. Michelle x

Carole Z said...

Hi Jenny, so sorry I've been missing again this week: work overload i'm afraid. Love this beautiful 'oldie' and many congratulations to you! Hugs Carole Z X

Patricia said...

Congratulations to everyone.
I remember this card, loved it then and still love it.
Patricia x

Sarah said...

Congratulations to everyone Jenny and what a perfect oldie for you to be sharing on such a special day xx

Jean said...

Cogratulations on becoming a Great Grandparent again Jenny. This is such a pretty baby girl card.
Jean x

pam said...

Congratulations to you and your husband on becoming Great Grandparents..
Beautiful baby card and box Jenny.
Hugs pam x

Centellazul said...

Muchas felicidades Jenny y esa tarjeta esta divina!!!

Stamping With Bibiana said...

love it, my friend, so cute for a new little one coming to this world
hugs bibiana

LesleyG said...

Congratulations Jenny! Lovely 'old' card you share, and the wedding one is also beautiful, love how you made the roses and leaves TFS xxx

Jacee said...

Ahh, how very sweet and pretty Jenny, you've made a lovely design here, lovely!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design