MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 27 February 2015

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY

Hi and welcome to all my craft loving friends,
and visitors who may just find this blog.
Thank you so much for your visit, and time, and
all the wonderful comments you make I so 
appreciate them all.

Well it's Friday again, and time to join Erika HERE  with your Oldie for Friday.
It's all just for fun, but a super way of showing
your older creations.
Here is mine for this week.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
The papers used are Papermania Capsule Collection by Tina Higgens.
The image is coloured in with Promarkers, and is
a Whopsi Daisy one.

I am off to look after my little great granddaughter
today, so I will visit you later this evening if I'm
not to tuckered out.
Thank you again for your vist.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.
 

16 comments:

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Hallo Jenny
Lief kaartje, vrolijke kleuren heb je gebruikt
Fijn weekend
Groetjes Gerrie

Erika said...

Hi Jenny, thanks for sharing an oldie with me today, great card, love gingham, cute image and great idea to use the beads too.
Enjoy your time with the great granddaughter, I'm sure she will do her best to wear you out!

Happy crafting and enjoy the weekend, hugs Erika. x

Hazel said...

Jenny a great oldie??? Oh i am sure you will need to rest after looking after little one. Hazel x

Pamellia said...

I'm still new to your blog Jenny, so I get to see your oldies for the first time, yay!! This is fabulous and I love those wonderful strings of beads! Fantastic! hugs :)

Hettie said...

Wow Jennie! this is bright and cheerful for a Friday lunchtime! Needed my sunglasses for this one.
Gorgeous card.
Hugs
xx

Michelle said...

It's gorgeous Jenny - the green is really spring like and the image is so cute. Lovely inside and out - Michelle x

Stamping With Bibiana said...

what a nice green card! perfect to revive, it can't be forgotten , hugs bibiana

Jacee said...

Fabulous Jenny, love the bright and cheerful colour, sweet image and all your detail is lovely!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Patricia said...

Good evening Jenny,,
Hope your not too tired out, looking after little ones is hard work.
Your card is brilliant, great image and design.
Hugs

Patricia x

Irene said...

A beautiful, bright and cheerful card Jenny.

luv
irene
xxxx

Sarah said...

Oh Jenny, what a little cutie, love the peach and green colourway and that pin is amazing, I guess you made it yourself as it has your inimitable touch!! Hope you had a fun day xx

pam said...

Hi Jenny, what a beautiful card, love your cute image, colours and embellishments..
Hugs Pam

Oksana said...

Hi Jenny, lovely card and image today. Hope that you have enjoyed your evening.x

aussie aNNie said...

Delightful creation and gorgeous colour combo's....Those papers and added goods are so suited. Beautiful creation.xx
{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Well, its very green but its brightened a mostly dull day weatherwise. I have a green card to do shortly so thank you for the inspiration chuck.
Have a great weekend.
Ang x

Carole Z said...

Lovely bright card Jenny, hugs Carole Z X