MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 12 December 2013

BABY BOY CARD AND BOX

Hi and welcome to my blog all my craft loving
friends and visitors.
May I say a big welcome to my newest follower,
and thank you for choosing to follow me. 
I do hope you come back and see what I'm up to
often.

I am so sorry I have been missing for a while.
I have had a problem that gave me trouble 
crafting and typing.
Still no sign of my operation on my eye yet.
To be honest I hope it's not till after Christmas
now, especially with this other problem I have
had.

Now today I have another Baby Boy card and
box.
This I made before I had my problem.
I think I can enter this into the playground as
the corners were cut out of snippets of card.

CLICK TO ENLARGE


The inside.




Now the box.




This is a 8"x8" size card and box.
I have used the Joanna Sheen Baby Love Cd
for the topper and the papers.
I used a Promarker round the edges of the paper.
The larger doily is a Martha Stewart circle punch.
The flowers are made from the Di-namics 
plentiful petals die.
Then I used some snippets of card, out of my
snippets box for the corners.

Thank you again for your visit, and time at this
really busy time of year.
I do hope your are all keeping well and nearly
ready for the festive season.
I am really behind now with my children's 
Christmas cards.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/pixies-snippets-playground-week-102.html 

19 comments:

Patricia said...

Good evening Jenny
Sorry to hear you are having problems sending a few (((((hugs)))))) I hope they might help a little.
Your card and box are stunning, I love that Oh! So sweet image and all your wonderful work.
Hugs

Patricia xxx

Sarah said...

Totally and utterly gorgeous Jenny, there is always so much detail to take in!! Just noticed the double corners on the card...such a lovely touch and that bow is soooo luxurious!! xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Great to see you back but sorry you've not been well. Fingers crossed for no more problems.
Your card and box are stunning as usual. The flowers are so pretty.
Hope you're on the mend.
Take care.
Ang x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jenny, sorry to hear that you have not been so good, I hope you get it sorted out soon and begin to feel better.

Gorgeous card, such a beautiful image, wonderful colours and dies used. Your box is equally gorgeous, a true keepsake, hugs Kate x

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Hallo Jenny
wat een mooi babykaartje
Groetjes Gerrie

Hazel said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling very well, I hope you will start feeling better soon. Also I hope your eye op winter be to long in coming through. Once again you have made a stunning card and box. Hazel xx

Sue said...

Sorry to hear that you have been unwell, I hope you feel better soon.
Your card is gorgeous, adorable image and beautiful detailing too,
Take care
sending you hugs
Sue xx

Darnell said...

What a beautiful gift you have made with this sweet snippets baby card, Jenny! The family will cherish this!! I'm so sorry that you have another problem going on which is keeping you from your fantastic crafting. I do hope it gets resolved very soon for you and I hope you are able to stall your eye surgery until just right after the new year. All the best! Darnell

Sue said...

Hi my lovely fairy godmother, so sorry to hear you haven't been good :( sending you big huggles! this card and box are beautiful as ever you make such gorgeous cards and boxes to match. Stay warm and safe huggles and sloppy kisses from Olliebobs xxxxxxxxxxxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, So sorry you are not feeling well, here's hoping you feel better soon, I'm sending you huge hugs and get well wishes.
Your baby card and box are, as always, stunning. The focal images off that CD always touch my heart, and your die-cuts and compilation are always stunning.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, hugs Pops x x x

Sarn said...

Wow - what a wonderful keepsake. Truly lovely.

Hugs, Sarn x

Di said...

Absolutely beautiful Jenny - right down to the fabulous box.

Hope you feel better soon honey - take it easy on the Playground roundabout, I hear that Mrs A has oiled the workings to see if she can get it up to racing car speed :)

Hugs, Di xx

Christine Harrop said...

Hope you are feeling a bit better Jenny. Another beautiful baby combination. Love and hugs Christine xx

MaryH said...

Hi Jenny. Such a beautiful baby card, with all your usual elegance & flair for using the dies & lovely papers. Your cards are sure to be treasured heirlooms in the recipient's baby book. Sure hope your eye situation gets sorted & that you are feeling much better by now. Ready to enjoy a lovely Merry Christmas. Thanks for your visits & becoming a follower. Sometimes Life just gets in the way of blogging and we can't get round to leave comments. So we have to set priorities and I think all of us bloggers understand that! We get back to visit when we can! In the meantime, hugs & many wishes for you to feel much better, real soon.

Carole Z said...

Hi Jenny, good to see you back and so sorry you have been poorly, hope you are feeling better now. Your card is beautiful, a wonderful keepsake, as are all your cards. Hugs Carole Z X

Алексровер Анна said...

Wonderful card! The little boy's parents will treasure it!
I wish you to feel better!

Kelly Lloyd said...

Hello Jenny.
Sorry I've not been by for a while, I'm just trying to play catch up..
Your card and box are beautiful as always
Hugs Kelly

Anonymous said...

Your card looks amazing. I love it!! Sad to hear about your eye problem...