MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 25 September 2013

A LITTLE CHRISTMAS BOX AND CARDS

Hi and welcome to my blog all my craft loving
friends and visitors.

May I say a big welcome to my latest follower,
and thank you for becoming a follower, and I
hope you like what you see, and return many 
times.

Thank you every one for your wonderful
comments on my snippets cards.

I am on a roll now and decided to make a small
box and 6 small Christmas cards to go inside.
All out of snippets from my other cards I have 
made.
Now those of you that know my work know I
find it very hard to do minimal. lol.
Well wallah I think I have managed it this 
time. lol.

CLICK TO ENLARGE.


This little set is just under 4 inches square.
The Christmas Tree Die was a freebie with a
crafting magazine.
I embossed  the front of my cards with the 
Special Touch Mica Mask Ivy Background.
Now I don't think this looks like ivy at all, 
more like small leaves.
Added a gold Christmas peel off and wallah
a quick and easy project.
I also stamped a little Christmas verse inside
with gold pigment ink, but I forgot to 
photograph it.  Too eager to show you peeps.

Thank you again for your visit.
I do hope you all managing to craft lots! and lots!
Lots of crafty love. JENNY. 

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges.
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/ 
Snippets Playground Wk 91

http://stampingforpleasure.blogspot.co.uk/ 
September 2013 Rudolph Day

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Jenny! For someone who doesn't find clean and simple so easy -you cracked it perfectly!
That tree die is fabulous-can't believe it was a freebie-it is such a gorgeous design-did you cut the trees in gold mirror card? They look like real metal !
Hugs,
Nessa xxx

Sue said...

Oh wow these are gorgeous! love that die as well hugglessssssssssssssssssssssssss Sue xxxx

Di said...

Absolutely stunning cards Jenny - so elegant and lovely design.

Hugs, Di xx

Cathy said...

Wow these are amazing Jenny. The die is gorgeous, what a great freebie! Beautiful CAS design :) Cathy x

Sarah said...

Super little set Jenny..very elegant!! I have that die sitting on my desk, now I've seen what it looks like I must give it a go! xx

Hazel said...

Jenny these are gorgeous,

Jenny xxx

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Jenny, a really elegant design. The gold trees look wonderful on the embossed backgrounds
hugs Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Aww Jenny-I see you have entered these into my Frugal Christmas Competition thank you-I love these.but I we can't enter them hunni as they are made with that gorgeous Christmas die and my little competition is only for something non christmassy this time-awww,sorry-you still have time to whip up a non Christmasssy item to enter though if you would like :)
Hugs,Nessa xx

Christine Harrop said...

I'm extremely proud of you Jenny. CAS ! Who'd have believed it. You've made a great job of these. They look really great. See, you said you couldn't do it! I've just been playing with this die too. Nice to see it on an actual card. Love and hugs from Christine xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Love it !!, these little Christmas cards and box are beautiful. I am the same as you, with me it is 'more is more' and I too, find it hard to do 'minimal'. This gives me a brilliant idea for little things for our Church Christmas Fayre in November, I must give this a try.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

These are beautiful Jenny, x

Marie-Louise said...

These are gorgeous Jenny although I must admit I always find it very difficult to emboss with the Special Touch masks - maybe I need more shims. These are brilliant little cards and so very useful - a marvellous little gift.

Sarn said...

Hi there Jenny . . . welcome to Rudolph Day . . . thank you so much for bringing this lovely CAS and elegant collection to the challenge, with a matching box too! Very chic.

Thanks for joining in.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Planetsusie said...

Hi Jenny me little blog bud - I really did laugh loudly when I read your bit about you finding it hard to do minimal! You really are such a sweetie - and you have managed to do CAS very very well. These are super and really elegant. Such a great idea.

Big hugs to you Sue Pxxx-

Kathleen said...

Great set of cards, love the embossing and the tree die is fab, Envious of the box, as I can not make boxes for love or money.

Kath x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Just read your comment before I hit the road and thought, had I missed something. . . . . . and yes, I had, these little gems! Gosh, we were in a similar mindset weren't we lol! We were both "on a roll" too hahaha!
Did see your die on a recent mag and was tempted. . . . Even more now I've seen your lovely set.
Ang x

Pop's Cards said...

Fabulous creations sweetie, perfect colours too hugs Pops x x x

John Lockwood said...

This is absolutely beautiful such a wonderful set of cards, I may, with permission, steal the idea!
Take Care, John x

Patricia said...

Good morning Jenny,
Absolutely brilliant, I love your creations for today.
The fact you have been using up "bits" warms my heart.
Hav a great day
Hugs

Patricia xxx

Debs Willis said...

These are really pretty Jenny, small but perfectly formed!
Hugs
Debs x

Sue - said...

Super set of cards- love the tree.