MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 6 February 2013

WILL BE AWAY FOR A WHILE

Good evening again to all my friends in blog land.
I will be away from my blog for a while as I am having to go
to Wales to visit my Dad.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

9 comments:

Sue said...

Have a safe journey Jenny huggles hun xxx

Sue said...

Take care Jenny, I wish your dad well
Hugs Sue

Carole Z said...

Take care Jenny, sending hugs & good wishes, Carole Z X

Rita said...

Safe Journey. Thinking about you Jenny. Hugs Rita xx

cuilliesocks said...

Have a safe journey Jenny, I hope your visit goes well, sending all good wishes to your and your dad, kate x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, All my love and best wishes to your Dad, have a safe journey.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Planetsusie said...

Hi Jenny - just wishing you a safe journey and give a hug to your dad from me. Take care won't you.

Big hugs bud Sue Pxxx

Unknown said...

Take care Jenny, have a safe journey, give him my love.
Carol.x

melanie said...

Take care hope every thing is O.K stay safe .Melanie