MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 23 January 2013

BABY GIRL CARD

Good evening to all you wonderful talented crafts people and 
visitors.
I do hope this cold weather isn't making you too miserable.
At least we can get some lovely jubbly crafting done that's if you
don't have to go to work.
Well it's the 2nd week I have had to cancel my little club I run,
don't want any of my ladies slipping over in the snow and ice,
and the hall we meet in is very cold at the best of times without
this horrible freezing weather.

Today I have made a Baby Girl card for my sister to give
to her granddaughter in February. I still have to make a book
one in a box for my niece to give her. She know it's a girl as it
is her 4th child that will be 3 girls and 1 boy when she has this
one in February. She is slowly catching up to her grandmother
who had 5 children.

Click on the photo to enlarge the picture.

Now the inside.


This card was made with paper and image from the Joanna Sheen
baby love CD.
The flowers were from WOC .
The netting was given to me by the lovely Sue P.
Sentiment done on the computer.
Thank you again for your visit.
I hope you all are keeping nice and warm and managing to
slot a little craft into your days.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ Emboss it wet or dry.
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Emboss Wet or Dry.

14 comments:

Sue said...

Hello Jenny
Your card is gorgeous. I love that sweet images and pretty shade of pink, perfect for a new baby girl. Your detailing with all those beautiful flowers is wonderful. I am sure this card will be treasured.
Take care
Hugs Sue

cuilliesocks said...

So beautiful Jenny, I just love everything about it, all your little embellies are gorgeous.

It's started to snow a bit here now, don't know what it will be like in the morning, may be not get to work awwww.....NOT!!, keep warm, kate x

Crafty Lark said...

Really gorgeous card. Love the detail you have added to the gorgeous image. xx Flora

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card Jenny. Thank goodness there has been no snow in the little town I live in - other places are having some but we have missed - so far.

Sue said...

Hi Jenny :) this card is really beautiful and I love that image so cute, Sue P sent me some spider webbing too shes so kind. Well we have tons of snow so Ollie has been running around like mad he loves it LOL Hope your staying nice and warm indooors I've been busy doing DT work I've finally finished all I'm doing. Take care huggles hun xxxx

Carole Z said...

Morning Jenny, this is a lovely new baby card, cute image and I love all your details, Carole Z X

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie, this is stunningly gorgeous, hugs Pops x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Your card is beautiful, lovely and pink and gorgeous image, so lovely. I have just finished a Baby Boy card for a friend who I used to work with, she is due at the end of this month.
I know you are sad to cancel your class, but better to be safe than sorry, I was also sad yesterday when my linedance teacher rang to say she was cancelling our class, but we have so much snow that I was secretly worrying about the travelling, so in a way I was glad she had cancelled. I have a different linedance class today, will see if they cancel also ha ha.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia said...

Good Morning Jenny,
This is such a beautiful card, loving all the little details.
Keep safe keep crafting

Patricia xx

Unknown said...

Good afternoon Jenny, I am late today, what a beautiful card, I am sure it will be loved and treasured. Those corner dies are gorgeous, I need some! I hope your dad is improving, he is still in my prayers. Look after yourself my love, keep warm.
Carol.x

newbie85 said...

Your card is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!! I love everything about it!!! I just love the beautiful way you decorate all your cards on the inside as well as the cover!!! Fabulous! Exquisite job on ALL your cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shea said...

This card is STUNNING, both inside as well as outside! There are so many exquisite details that my eye wants to gobble them all up at once. I'm really quite at a loss for words as this card is quite simply one of the most beautiful baby cards I've EVER seen. Wow. Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge!

Planetsusie said...

This really is cute Jenny - it has that WOW factor certainly! I love your use of the dies - inside and out! She is going to lurve this card!

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Donna Mosley said...

A fab card, love the design. Thanks for joining us at AGOAC.

Donna x